About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old makeup enthusiast and university student.

Followers

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Urban Decay Naked 3

In the uk there are hardly any Urban Decay counters and after Christmas all of the ones in my area had sold out of the Naked 3!! So I ordered mine on Beautybay.com but unfortunately they don't seem to be stocking them there anymore. I was so excited when it arrived!! 

Instagram: @aislinn9221

I already have the original Naked and Naked 2, both of which I love and use constantly so I just had to get this one and I'm so glad I did! I have to say it's possibly my favourite palette of the three! Here's what it looks like inside: 


It comes with a lovely double ended brush and the colours are just gorgeous. The packaging is a rose gold tin (like the Naked 2) as you can see in the top picture, and the shadows inside are all of a rose/gold hue and are very romantic and versatile.  I swatched the colours for you to see: 


Colours from top to bottom: 
Blackheart: great for darkening the outside corner of the eye
Darkside: brilliant for darkening the crease
Mugshot: brown/gold shimmer, really beautiful
Factory: mid brown/gold shimmer, great for brown smoky eye
Liar: pink/brown shimmer, absolutely gorgeous
Nooner: fabulous crease colour
Trick: really beautiful orange/gold shimmer
Buzz: dark pink shimmer
Limit: great for blending above the crease- transition colour
Burnout: really nice light pink shimmer
Dust: amazing light pink glitter shimmer, great for adding a bit of sparkle
Strange: brilliant matte cream highlight 

I've been having so much fun playing with this palette and creating different looks and I hope you will give it a try. Urban Decay is my favourite makeup brand and I am in love with their palettes and shadows and I hope I have inspired you to give them a try! 

The Naked 3 can be purchased at any Urban Decay counter provided they're in stock or you could try: 

http://www.debenhams.com/beauty/urban-decay
http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Urban+Decay/BRAND_URBAN%20DECAY,default,sc.html

Thank you for reading!

Aislinn
X

No comments:

Post a Comment