About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old makeup enthusiast and university student.

Followers

Thursday 13 February 2014

Barry M Glossy Tubes Lip Gloss

There is a huge Boots store near my university that is very dangerous for me to go into because every time I do I end up spending a fortune on new makeup products! Today I went in to get some concealers for contouring which I'm going to try out and hopefully do a review/tutorial on sometime soon, but I also ended up with yet another mascara and....a Barry M Glossy Tube.


I bought one of these when I was a lot younger and didn't wear much makeup and I lost it, so when I walked past the Barry M display they caught my eye.  I picked this one up because it was pink and sparkly and it looked pretty (this was very much an impulse buy if you hadn't already realised hahaha) and I really really like it! 

I mostly wear my MAC lip glasses which I love but they're quite expensive, and this Glossy Tube was really reasonably priced at only £3.99. It's not as sticky as the lip glasses from MAC which means it isn't as long lasting but for the price that doesn't bother me.

I got the colour "Iridescent Violet Glitter" which isn't very imaginative, but the colour is lovely:


It's a pink gloss with tiny bits of purpley/pink shimmer in when it catches the light and it's a really fun girly colour that I can see myself wearing a lot! 


If you look closely at the picture above you can see the purpley glitter in it.  I haven't yet mentioned the best part though....IT SMELLS LIKE BUBBLEGUM!! It smells so good! 

This is a great, cheap lip gloss that looks good and smells even better, and there a quite a few different shades to choose from.  I really recommend you try them.  They're available at Boots and Superdrug and also on the Barry M website:

I hope you found this review helpful

Thanks for reading 

Aislinn x






No comments:

Post a Comment