About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old makeup enthusiast and university student.

Followers

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Maybelline New York- The Eraser Eye Concealer

I recently purchased this concealer after hearing good things about it from several YouTube beauty gurus.
I got mine at Boots and it cost £7.99. It is an under eye concealer and it works brilliantly!!


There are two shades available: Light and Nude. I got Light and it's a great colour for my skin tone. The little sponge applicator is great too.


To apply this concealer I find it best to use the sponge applicator to place the product directly onto the under eye area, then blend it out.  I use a Beauty Blender but you could use any makeup sponge or concealer brush. 
The best way to apply this concealer is in a triangle shape like this:
Here is a before and after picture of the concealer application:


The top picture is with no product and the bottom picture shows the coverage of the concealer.  As you can see it covers any redness and dark patches under the eye and brightens the eye area up really nicely. In these pictures I have no other makeup on, but the concealer performs brilliantly when applied over foundation too! 

Pros:
Brilliant coverage
Removes redness and dark circles
Very bendable 
Doesn't crease! 

Cons:
It is a very small product for the price and I find I'm using it up quite quickly. However I will definitely be repurchasing it as it works so well! 

You can buy this concealer at any Boots or Superdrug, and online here:

http://www.superdrug.com/face-make-up/maybelline-eraser-eye-concealer-light/invt/654050&bklist=

I hope this review was helpful.
Thanks for reading!
Aislinn x




No comments:

Post a Comment